Tekkie

Default 110 vs 220 VAC air conditioner

Jake posted for all of us....

Boy, Nick... you sure are impressive. I'll bet you don't have a mirror in
your house that's good enough to display your perfect image. I'll bet you're
a real blast at parties, though.

I'm surprised you could take time away from your job at NASA to display your
great intelligence here.

Thank you not,

Jake

Jake, you are not going to get anywhere with these turds. They know a little
bit about something and exploit that. Then will twist and squirm like a snake
to make their point and return to it disregarding practical experence and common
sense. Don't bother; they are like DisregardDave in a lot of ways. You and the
shelled one will never get thru to them.
--
Tekkie