Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Water from my shower running down and around the fuse box leavinga big damp patch

On 12/7/2020 11:02 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/7/2020 9:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/7/2020 12:04 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/7/2020 5:50 AM, trader_4 wrote:
.

I finally decided not to root my phone.Â* I was most interested in
getting rid of the carrier
bloatware on it, which you can only do via rooting.Â* But I found a
way to easily disable it
permanently so that it no longer loads or does anything.Â* It's still
there taking up space
and it may still get updated from the Playstore, but it won't run or
show up as an installed app.

Was that an android? What was the "way" to disable apps?

Settings . . . APPS....choose the app and then disable

For many of the installed apps on my phone, the phone just turns them
back on. Email, Emergency Alerts, Gallery, Google play services, Help,
My Verizon, Samsung Push services, Sim toolkit. It's an old Galaxy S5,
so I don't expect automatic updates to ever be needed.

Not a very useful suggestion.