Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Barbers

presented the following explanation :
On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 9:37:40 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 01 Dec 2020 22:09:18 -0500,
wrote:

If you demand it grin I could write a similar text about my wife's
visit to the Russian dentist... or mine to my Syrian PCP.

PCP? Pretty cool privacy? Polychlorinated Professor?

Primary Care Physician

What we used to call "the family doctor".

Cindy Hamilton

Or Principal Care Provider

My former barber was Frank, but he got sick and Rene took over. Later,
I decided to do my own cutting after having Rene give me an almost
skin-head look.

https://www.sentinelsource.com/news/...c23de8b31.html