Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Transition Zone Transition Zone is offline

Default Antennae Booster

On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 4:15:06 AM UTC-4, Chris K-Man wrote:
On Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-4, Stu jaxon wrote:
Hi Group, can someone help please, I have an antenna booster

that requires a power supply of 6v 100ma, can i use a variable power
supply 6v 300ma???

Thanks,

My idea of a "booster" or "signal amp" is a bigger/higher gain antenna.

As far as language differences are concerned, England and India are
forever bound by their use of English. Compared to them, what is spoken
in the States is called AMERICAN: a rebellious corruption and *******isation
of what is spoken/written in the two aforementioned nations.

The UK spoke like Americans and Canadians until some time prior to the 1900s. Where else would they get the accent from? Pluto?

Where else do you hear "nucular" routinely substitute for nuclear? Or
plural's of item's succeeded with an apostrphe s? LOL!

Canada and Mexico. This is North America we're talking. Forget?