Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Riverside County Sheriff Says NO

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 10:22:31 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
enforcement of the California Governor's edicts.
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/05/riverside-county-sheriff-calls-gov-newsom-hypocrite-bully-over-dictatorial-enforcement-of-stay-at-home-orders/

This is exactly what we don't need, another fool that wants his 15 minutes of fame by
shooting off his big mouth. Imagine trying to win WWII with this going on. He doesn't
have to aggressively enforce anything, he could do that without creating more drama.
But no, let's undermine what is being done to save lives and have our 15 mins of
celebrity fame. People hear this, they decide it's all BS, then they go have their 5000
person wedding, refuse to wear masks, believe it's all a hoax.