Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Waterproof ready mixed white filler

On 06/12/2020 13:39, GB wrote:
The end wall of MIL's bungalow is rendered, and a very small bit of the
render has cracked off - possibly it has been hit by a vehicle.

I'm sure that the right way to fix it is to mix up a small amount of
sand and cement, and add some PVA, trowel it on and wait for it to dry,
and then paint it white.

Is there something I can buy, ready-mixed in a tub that I can just slap
on and be done with? Preferably without it needing to be painted.

not quite, but epoxy mortar or even car body filler is grey and is set
within a day making paint very easy to slap on...

Or you could use white Milliput.

The problem with mortar is that it sets and if it something in a tub
*dries* it will go crap if it gets wet. So you will at best get a bag of
sand and cement that you mix up with water. That will be useless three
months after opening.

--
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.