Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Outdoor radiant (IR?) heaters - experiences?

On Sat, 05 Dec 2020 15:59:02 +0000, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:48:16 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

I realise '*right thing* simply isn't on the radar of a selfish
minority and they will inevitably spoil it for the majority.

How do you define the "right thing" though?

Most the time is though the eyes of how it might (negatively) affect
anyone else (assuming it's legal in the first place etc).

I'm pretty sure that I recall T i m stating a while ago, on here, that he
rode his bicycle on the pavement because it was safer *for him* to do so
and disregarding the fact that is is illegal.

Its one rule for him when it suits him and another rule for him when it
doesn't.