Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Outdoor radiant (IR?) heaters - experiences?

On Sat, 05 Dec 2020 10:40:04 +0000, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 05:35:19 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

On 04/12/2020 13:58, wrote:
On 04/12/2020 01:43, williamwright wrote:
On 03/12/2020 19:28,
wrote:

Please consider wearing a hat and coat instead. We all waste far too
much energy without adding to the waste with more of these
ridiculous things.

Bugger off! It's none of your business.

Bill
Nor yours, FWIW (unless you're an alias of the OP). The difference is
that I was polite and made a positive suggestion.
(No reply required)

You weren't polite because your suggestion was intrinsically rude: you
said he should change his lifestyle to suit your mindset.

The OP invited suggestion and not doing something is a valid suggestion
here.

The only
reasonable response to stuff like that is "Bugger off!"

Only to someone who doesn't have a full complement of emotions and
understanding of the bigger picture.

Have you ever heard the term 'Overconsumption' and do you have a clue
what it might mean?

Cheers, T i m

OK.

Upgrade to "Oh, bugger off"."