Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Outdoor radiant (IR?) heaters - experiences?

On 5 Dec 2020 at 10:32:56 GMT, "T i m" wrote:

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 05:37:39 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

On 04/12/2020 18:05, T i m wrote:

Basically Bills view on the world is that if you can afford it, and
presumably it's not actually illegal, he / anyone should be allowed to
do it, no matter how much it might impact anyone / thing else.

That's more-or-less correct.

I know?

That's how the world works.

No, that's how your world works.

I'm pretty sure most people would add something after 'afford it' - like 'and
it's the decent thing to do'. And leave out the 'irrespective of harm'. I have
a feeling that Bill is deploying a bit of mischief . . . E&OE etc. ;-)

--
Cheers, Rob