Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default D-I-Y Marmalade

On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 09:41:08 UTC, Robin wrote:
For several years now Tarocco blood oranges have been readily available
in season from Marks and Spencer and (labelled "blush oranges")
Waitrose. I've also seen them (and more often the sanguinelli and moro
varieties) in ASDA, Tesco (as "Jaffa Reds") and other stores.
On 05/12/2020 08:36, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes indeed, the old knowledge was lost. My old grannie used to get them from
a local greengrocer baack in the 1960s. Shop Marmalade is not a patch on
home made, too much sugar and less taste. It was and probably still is hard
to get blood oranges as well as I used to like the juice from those.
Brian

I've found Lidl to be the best for blood oranges. Certainly when you take into account price!

Absolutely love them.