Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default D-I-Y Marmalade

Yes indeed, the old knowledge was lost. My old grannie used to get them from
a local greengrocer baack in the 1960s. Shop Marmalade is not a patch on
home made, too much sugar and less taste. It was and probably still is hard
to get blood oranges as well as I used to like the juice from those.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
gareth evans wrote:
Has anyone here got the low-down on the availability
of Seville Oranges ?

(These are the bitter ones as were featured in that
episode of Dad's Army)

Sainsburys, Morrisons and Lidl here in Chippenham
deny all knowledge.

They aren't available until January/February, usually towards the end
of January for a couple of weeks. Usually Sainsburys, Tesco, etc. do
have them but often the staff don't seem to know.

--
Chris Green
·