Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Water from my shower running down and around the fuse box leaving a big damp patch

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:21:11 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 2:52:55 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

and I'm sure most people who buy a new phone don't even
know how to copy texts to it.

A new phone comes with instructions on how to easily move what you have from the
old phone to the new.

Not all of them. Not my previous one, or I think my current one, or the
one still in the box.

AFAIK, using Google Account is just one, I think they may have
utilities that will do it for you too. Apple has similar, it's all backed up in the cloud.
Hard to imagine that in 2020 it would not include texts.