Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Polishing my headlights

In article ,
Eli the Bearded wrote:
In rec.autos.tech, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Eli the Bearded wrote:
In rec.autos.tech, micky wrote:
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses.
They came out great.
Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
I keep seeing this topic and wondering why there isn't an alt.sex.*
group in the crosspost.

This may help.

Thanks, but alt.carasso? Rawjah's not reading any more.

Sadly, he died in a bathing accident in Hawaii a decade ago, but his
newsgroup lives on because it's nearly impossible to get rid of an alt.
group.

He was a great pioneer in the art of internet trolling, and 4chan and
the Russian troll farms would likely not exist today had he not shown
the way. There should be a statue in his honor at the White House.
--scott