jim rozen

Default Political Campaign Funding

In article , Gunner says...

I want my daughter to live in society where people know that WORK is
rewarded; that if they start as a janitor or matron, they can better their
economic situation to the point that they can own a home and be sending
their kids to college, knowing that those children will surpass the
aspirations of the parents. I grew up in a housing project in NY and my
mother worked as a matron in the public schools for $3000 per year, $10,000
when we pulled her out in 1985.

A nation that respects those that work hard and suceeds, and helps
those that honestly cannot help themselves. A nation where rising
above ones lot in life is encouraged, not one where living in squallor
or mediocraty is glorified and encouraged. A nation where one may get
a hand up, not a hand out in times of great need, and one where one
is held responsible for ones actions, both good or bad.

Well. I'm glad you two guys have finally agreed
on *something* for once.

Jim

please reply to: