jim rozen

Default Political Campaign Funding

In article , Gary Coffman says...

The 3 engineering/construction companies which have done over 90% of the
engineering/construction work in the Middle East are Haliburton, Bechtel,
and the Bin Laden Group. No one else has any major experience in the
region. So if the contracts were put out for bid to qualified companies,
one of those 3 would be given the work. Likely it would be the Bin Laden
Group who would be the low bidder.

Talk about irony.

My understanding was that many of the contracts for supplies,
food, fuel, etc in the area were being padded, and the
payments were too high. I specifically recall items in the
news about fuel costs being inflated. Also the stories I've
heard coming back are that the US soldiers are not getting
their taxpayer dollar's worth for food and supplies.

Jim

please reply to: