jim rozen

Default Political Campaign Funding

In article , ??? says...

... Bush is the same kind of leader of
FDR and Truman. Talk about a makeover!

Mr. Bush has many reasons for why benchmarks have not been achieved. Like
any business owner or stock holder, I listen to them with a fair, but
critical ear. Sadly, he is one of those people who blames the situation on
others; France, Germany, UN, George Tenant, Democrats, Activist Judges. And
the list goes on. He doesn't even say (which is a perfectly good response
to why benchmarks are sometimes not met) "I guess I set too high a
benchmark".

Now just what *did* that sign say on Truman's desk?

:^)

Jim

please reply to: