Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making a battery adaptor for a cordless drill.

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

How about a dummy battery, empty, but with a thick cable
attached connected to the non standard new battery.

Very handy to use, Brian. Think I'd prefer using my mains drill.

Along similar lines, DeWalt sell a 'battery eliminator' for their
contractor saws, so run it on mains when at in the shed, or on battery
when on-site

https://mytoolshed.co.uk/dewalt-dcb500-flexvolt-mitre-saw-adaptor-cable

Can see that being useful on what is basically a bench mounted tool. Which
is also taken on site.

But not really for a hand drill. Most will already have a mains one lying
around. Or even several. ;-)

--
*A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.