Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making a battery adaptor for a cordless drill.

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
Well don't mess with the battery, as unless you are careful it could
explode if you shorted something out. So only you know how easy things
might be. How about a dummy battery, empty, but with a thick cable
attached connected to the non standard new battery. That way you could
just make a battery older and it would not have to be part of the drill
at all.

Very handy to use, Brian. Think I'd prefer using my mains drill. ;-)

--
*I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.