Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Zones in a wet room

I have just been trying to work out the (electrical) zones for our
wet room and I'm finding it a bit difficult.

The fundamental difficulty is that I can't really see how one decides
(for Zone 2) what is "... beyond zones 0&1, extends 60cm horizontally
and ..." as there is no well defined 'edge' of the shower. This
really carries on from "Zone 0 - The interior of the bath or shower",
the shower doesn't have an 'interior', there isn't even a shower
curtain.

Is there some sort of conventional 'size of a shower' which is a
defined horizontal distance from the shower head?

--
Chris Green
ยท