Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Barbers

On 2020-12-01 07:01, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 01 Dec 2020 09:24:29 -0500, micky
wrote:

OTÂ*Â* How many of you get haircuts these days?
Â*Â*Â*Â* Versus how many of you don't in order to avoid close contact
with a
barber?

How many of your wives go to the beauty parlor?
Â*Â*Â*Â* versus, same question?

I think Cindy is the only regular poster here who is a woman, and IIRC
she didn't go to the beauty parlor in the first place, but if I've got
that wrong, same questions in reverse to Cindy.

I forgot Marika, sorry.Â*Â*Â* Please don't be offended Marika and original
questions to you, also in reverse.

You forgot Maggie too

She had been missing since before the election.Â* I have to wonder if she
came down with Covid.Â* Or we is embarrassed to show up give her sure
thing win that did not happen.

She does like to go to the hair dresser. I hope she
is doing okay.