Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Barbers

trader_4 pretended :
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:35:52 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 11:50:55 -0500, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

On 12/1/2020 9:24 AM, micky wrote:
OT How many of you get haircuts these days?
Versus how many of you don't in order to avoid close contact with a
barber?

Fauci recently recommended that children return to school so COVID-19 is
basically over.

Infowores or Breitfart?
I missed that "scientific report"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

What Fauci said I believe was that schools, in general, can be open because
they have not been a significant vector of transmission, ie that masks,
social distancing, ventilation are working.

Perhaps more importantly, and missed by the propagandist, is that he
said Bars (and other spreaders) should be closed so we can open the
schools as those schools are not seen to be a major source of spread
and will be even less so if the other spreaders are shut down.

Young kids going back to school is a big step toward freeing up parents
to get back to work, if they still have jobs.