Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Barbers

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 10:35:48 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 12/1/2020 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/12/2020 14:33, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:24:38 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT How many of you get haircuts these days?
Versus how many of you don't in order to avoid close contact with a
barber?

How many of your wives go to the beauty parlor?
versus, same question?

I think Cindy is the only regular poster here who is a woman, and IIRC
she didn't go to the beauty parlor in the first place, but if I've got
that wrong, same questions in reverse to Cindy.

I got two haircuts since Covid hit.** I didn't get one from March
until September.
Using common sense, I try to reduce the risk.* The first one I got as
soon as barber
shops were allowed to re-open, figuring it's probably better to be
among the first
customers.

I cut my own hair and have always cut my wife's hair.

Hair cuts are for the common people. Some of us are genetically
superior and have eliminated the need for haircuts. Took a few years
but was worth it.

A solar panel for a sex machine? 8-)

--
Tekkie