Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Barbers

On Tue, 01 Dec 2020 09:24:29 -0500, micky
wrote:

OT How many of you get haircuts these days?

Once a month, scissors over comb, I self-taught my maid to do
it(she's family", so it's all at home). Better job now, after some
trial and error than my previous regular barber's cut.

Versus how many of you don't in order to avoid close contact with a
barber?

How many of your wives go to the beauty parlor?
versus, same question?

My wife goes to a hairdresser, but it's an old lady living at
home, wears a mask all the time, only cuts by appointment one every
hour.
I still nag the wife over her reckless behavior.
She has it cut once every 2 months, and does her nails and all
that tincture stuff women are fond of here at home too.
[]'s

I think Cindy is the only regular poster here who is a woman, and IIRC
she didn't go to the beauty parlor in the first place, but if I've got
that wrong, same questions in reverse to Cindy.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012