Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Worktop/wall transition.

On Tue, 01 Dec 2020 13:52:50 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Have a worktop with the walls above it tiled. Worktop goes under the
tiles. Grouting between the tiles and worktop looks excellent when done -
but over time, movement of the worktop cracks the grout.

Really don't like the look of a silicone fillet.

Is there a small posh looking trim that would do the job? I generally
dislike those too - usually used to cover a poor transition. Or rather
look like it to me.

A length of oak architrave looks good - other woods are available ;-)

I'm leaning towards that sort of thing. But not as large as architrave.

Quadrant?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away