Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default Barbers

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2020 10:19 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/12/2020 14:33, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:24:38 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT How many of you get haircuts these days?
Versus how many of you don't in order to avoid close contact with a
barber?

How many of your wives go to the beauty parlor?
versus, same question?

I think Cindy is the only regular poster here who is a woman, and IIRC
she didn't go to the beauty parlor in the first place, but if I've got
that wrong, same questions in reverse to Cindy.

I got two haircuts since Covid hit.Â*Â* I didn't get one from March
until September.
Using common sense, I try to reduce the risk.Â* The first one I got as
soon as barber
shops were allowed to re-open, figuring it's probably better to be
among the first
customers.

I cut my own hair and have always cut my wife's hair.

Hair cuts are for the common people.Â* Some of us are genetically
superior and have eliminated the need for haircuts.Â* Took a few years
but was worth it.

Why do I think your situation is more due to nature, rather than choice??