Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing

On 11/29/2020 8:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/29/2020 12:38 PM, Frank wrote:
Occasionally a quirk with your meds insurance may charge more.Â* I have
gone back and forth between Walmart and my drug plan over this issue
before.

One time when I picked up a refill it rang up as $47. The pharmacist
looked at it and said that can't be right, charged my the usual $12, and
said they would sort it out.

Except for an occasional med like an antibiotic I get all meds by mail.
Today there is no copay for most generics but if I were to get them at
the local pharmacy which is approved provider they would cost a few dollars.

Several years ago the only med I was taking was warfarin and with a
deductible to pay off was paying $75 for 3 months at provider. Walmart
was $10 so I switched to them and they also did mail order. I also did
it later when provider was charging $14 and took three generics to
Walmart to save $12 every three months.