Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest[_4_] RosemontCrest[_4_] is offline

Default Thats gonna take 3 years to dry

On 11/28/2020 11:34 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Concrete does not "pour"
I have only ever heard of concrete being poured. What else is it called?

Beats me, that's how I've always heard it referred to. We're going to pour the foundation
tomorrow.

I would like to know too what it is called when concrete is 'installed'.
Looked up pour concrete and pouring concrete and got hundreds of hits of
that.

I am having a carport garage installed now and I will try to remember to
ask the construction crew what it is called when the concrete is brought
out.

Viscous cement (e.g. Portland cement) is mixed and poured. Cement cures
to form solid concrete.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cement

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/concrete