Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Mains broadband

Michael Chare wrote:
On 29/11/2020 16:09, Chris Green wrote:
Michael Chare wrote:
On 29/11/2020 15:06, Farmer Giles wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the very useful replies.

I'm persuaded to go for cable replacement. It's probably about 25 metres
in total, a real pain to route but I think the better option overall.

If the cable is underground it will be easier to replace in the future
if you have it inside a pipe such as a blue plastic water pipe. Wrong
colour of course but easy to buy.

That's what mine is in, MDPE water pipe. What do you mean by wrong
colour - blue is underground, black is above ground. ... or did you
just mean it won't have water in it?

Blue is for water. Google for underground pipe color code.

That is sort of what I said. :-)

--
Chris Green
ยท