Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Thats gonna take 3 years to dry

In article ,
says...

Back in my high school days, two summers were spent _pouring_
concrete - floors only - for smallish commercial/industrial
buildings. It was great pay compared to the other high-school jobs !
but long hard work days. It made me realize what I didn't want
to do for the rest of my life !

Some summer jobs do provide incentive to get some schooling after high
school. I spent 3 summers building mobile homes in the middle of NC
where it got from 90 to 100 deg F many days and the building did not
have AC. Got an Associate deg in Electronics and found a job that was
fun for me.