Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Thats gonna take 3 years to dry

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 14:34:56 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Concrete does not "pour"
I have only ever heard of concrete being poured. What else is it called?

Beats me, that's how I've always heard it referred to. We're going to pour the foundation
tomorrow.

I would like to know too what it is called when concrete is 'installed'.
Looked up pour concrete and pouring concrete and got hundreds of hits of
that.
I am having a carport garage installed now and I will try to remember to
ask the construction crew what it is called when the concrete is brought
out.

Back in my high school days, two summers were spent _pouring_
concrete - floors only - for smallish commercial/industrial
buildings. It was great pay compared to the other high-school jobs !
but long hard work days. It made me realize what I didn't want
to do for the rest of my life !
John T.