Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Maintaining constant overnight bedroom temperature with electric heater

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 02:00:20 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

snip

I'm irritated by the fact the fairly new double glazing units seem to
let draughts in, in a few places, and I haven't been able to figure out
how to adjust them.

Yup, we live perfectly well in houses with gaps and draughts and have
no issues. Then we hermetically seal them and suffer black mould. So
then we fit non-closeable trickle vents in our double glazed units and
are forced to have non-closeable airbricks to avoid the problems we
never had in the first place?

As for changing all the air in the house every few hours ...

Cheers, T i m