Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Thats gonna take 3 years to dry

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:40:55 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:05:18 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 16:35:53 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 11/27/20 11:09 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:

Serious concrete pour. This is not how I would have done it, but maybe
that's why I'm not a pro.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vJB4Boh

Rebar? Wire mesh?

I would have liked to see more video to get those questions answered.

I bet that isn't "concrete" per se but the grout like they use to
backfill over drain pipes. It is a very lean mix that is mostly just
there to provide mass that won't wash away. They did that here on a
blow out in the road from a leaking storm drain pipe. They brought it
up to about 4" below the grade of the road and finished it with
asphalt. It was almost 10 yards of material to span an 18' road. (4'
wide and ~4' deep).

Cool, thanks. Sounds probable.