???

Default Political Campaign Funding

Jim,

You Wrote:

I just looked at the email address. I shouldn't have to
look for an (optional) sig to see who's posting

Huh? Are you so naive as to think you know who someone is by the screen name
or email account they use?

In the America I grew up in, people were pragmatic enough to respect those
who signed their messages. It is shame that you do you do not bother to
check such details.

But then, it really is apparent why you are unable to discern the
differences between the two visions we are being offered.
--
Regards,
Dewey Clark