Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian[_9_] Adrian[_9_] is offline

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

In message , Andy Burns
writes
RJH wrote:

My (Sheffield) local surgery got stock in late September, but not offering it
to anyone non-vulnerable under 65 - 'call back in November',

Got a text from the health-centre yesterday, flu jab now available to
all over 50's, I expected queue on phones, but answered immediately and
booked for 08:14 a fortnight on saturday ...

I got a text late yesterday afternoon, saying the same. Phoned mid
morning, and after a 10 minute wait, also got booked in for a fortnight
Saturday. For some reason they wanted to know what my ethnicity is,
does that make a difference ?

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceieved SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see: