Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:31:19 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 11/27/2020 5:37 AM, Bill wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 00:04:53 -0500, Bill wrote:

Leon wrote:

Take Ford for example.... I bought a 2019 F150 last year and it is a
really nice vehicle but it has had a number of issues. Stupid issues
that the dealer nor factory rep could figure out.

Oil burner to the tune of about 2 quarts between oil changes until the
odometer hit about 14K. And probably as a result, valve clatter when
accelerating. That started at about 7500 miles.

I have been looking at this vehicle, with a v8. Which engine do you
have? I'm guessing you have one of the ones designed to be more fuel
efficient. I'm a "little suspicious" of them, either because I'm not
comfortable with change or I because don't know any better, or
both..lol. What say you?

Note that there is a service bulletin:
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10169811-0001.pdf

Gee, thanks for the heads-up! Is that sort of "maintenance" covered
under warranty? I printed it out, and I'll pay attention to the day
of manufacture mentioned: 10/4/2019. It doesn't sound like a "fatal"
problem, but it's nice to be aware of the issue.

I would not call that maintenance so much as a dip stick replacement
that has a larger acceptable range of oil volume.

It is just something you should keep an eye on during break in.

Do you know where I can get a longer dip stick for my van?

Mine doesn't reach the oil anymore.