Posted to alt.home.repair
francis francis is offline

Default Polishing my headlights

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:23:34 -0800, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 9:54:06 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses.

They came out great.

I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were, 2005 car.

I've used the 3M kit a couple of time, it worked great, went from cloudy
to very clear.

Thank you for the information on this. I've been meaning to do this on two
of my cars for a while. Replacement OEM are likely worth more than the
entire car at this point, and they are getting really cloudy.