Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Berserk Brit goes on rampage

On 27/11/2020 14:43, News Bot wrote:
A berserk woman went on a booze-related rampage €” smashing hundreds of
bottles of wine and spirits inside a British supermarket Wednesday.

The woman entered an Aldi supermarket in Stevenage, England, and began
breaking 500 bottles of alcohol that caused around $130,000 in damages,
according to local reports.

Video on social media shows the woman €” wearing a grey hoodie, khaki
pants and a backpack €” grabbing the bottles from the shelves and
smashing them on the floor.

A trail of broken glass and booze on the floor can be seen behind the
woman.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/26/woman-...h-supermarket/

Yeah we all do that. We must stop shops selling the demon drink....or as
we call it Devils Urine.