Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing

On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 12:16:13 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 11/26/2020 04:19 AM, wrote:
Meh. I've always made most of my food. The occasional
husband-requested Campbell's soup casserole doesn't hurt
us a bit.

Nooooooo. Not the infamous cream of mushroom and green beans with canned
onion rings on top!

Not a part of either my husband's or my tradition. I think his mother's creamed
pearl onions stood in that place on the Thanksgiving menu.

Or the cream of shrimp and cauliflower thing...

Never heard of that.

This:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8533/quick-chicken-divan/

Except we use fresh broccoli, gently nuked, and not cooked in the
casserole. We're not monsters.

Does that come with a side of Jello and something?

Not on my table.

Cindy Hamilton