Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Vegans 40pc more likely to suffer bone fractures.

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:52:11 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:

snip

'Of course' ... I love how the left brainers use emotive and binary
words to describe things are that are far from black and white (other
than in their heads) or even fact.

Maybe meat eaters have a better developed corpus callosum so the concept
of left- and right- brainers is meaningless.

If they had they would have a more balanced view on 'life' and realise
that what they are doing isn't 'right'.

And no-one in their right mind would accept that the pain and
suffering we inflict on trillions of animals every year is either
right or (therefore) justified.

https://ibb.co/N3qmRbN

As will be (is being) proven and sooner than some realise.

It's doesn't take much for good people who hadn't realised what they
were doing to make simple changes to the benefit of many (including
themselves, physically and morally).

It's all down to education of those with minds open and unselfish
enough to be educated.

Cheers, T i m