Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major problem in
the US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the junk food habit and
train us to get by on a small meal every otherÂ*day.

Hi Ed,

The obesity epidemic is caused by the SAD (Standard
American Diet).Â* What you call "junk food", is
the stuff that sits unrefrigerated in most pantries.
So they would be hitting that stuff, making matter
worse.

Also realize, that "healthy carbs" is a lie and
"healthy carbs" is THE main offenders in SAD.
There is no such thing as a healthy carb.
I got bamboozled by that "health carb" marketing
crap and wound up with T2.

All of the health issues caused by SAD will not
go away until we return to a "historically
appropriate human diet".Â* It does not help
that high glycemic carbs are wildly addictive
and very hard to kick.

I said that in jest but you bring up a good point. Instead of traveling
to another store for some good fruit and veggies, some of the people
will take the easy way out and buy junk at the dollar store.
Pre-packaged carbs with preservatives.