Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing

On 2020-11-25 11:24, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Stopping the pandemic is important but obesity is a major problem in the
US.Â* Living on the food on hand will break the junk food habit and train
us to get by on a small meal every otherÂ*day.

Hi Ed,

The obesity epidemic is caused by the SAD (Standard
American Diet). What you call "junk food", is
the stuff that sits unrefrigerated in most pantries.
So they would be hitting that stuff, making matter
worse.

Also realize, that "healthy carbs" is a lie and
"healthy carbs" is THE main offenders in SAD.
There is no such thing as a healthy carb.
I got bamboozled by that "health carb" marketing
crap and wound up with T2.

All of the health issues caused by SAD will not
go away until we return to a "historically
appropriate human diet". It does not help
that high glycemic carbs are wildly addictive
and very hard to kick.

One of my distant brothers in laws lost his brother
last month on the operating room table having his
legs amputated over complications from T2. Now
that is addiction! (He also may not have been
given good advice from the allopaths he was seeing.
Most, fortunately not all, have no clue and/or are too
mired in conflict of interest to properly treat T2.
"Those DT's are terrible, I think you should have
a beer.")

I am totally drug free (any drug) for eight years
now. And totally under control. Thriving, not
just surviving.

-T