Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Vegans 40pc more likely to suffer bone fractures.

On 25/11/2020 14:22:29, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:14:53 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

On 25/11/2020 13:11, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 12:25:28 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

On 25/11/2020 10:01, polygonum_on_google wrote:
Remember: Cows have massive bones and are vegetarian.

They have four stomachs though, and have you seen what happens
when a lactating cow gets short of magnesium ?. It's called
staggers.
Highland coows seem to be particularly able to live outside
all year round, even in the north of frigid-land and survive
on a rubbishy diet, so bovines in general must be genetically
resistant to osteo-porosis. This could of course be down to
the fact that they tend not live to 90+, unlike other big
mammals like elephants. :-)

Quite, if they didn't get a bolt gun to the head (if they are
'lucky'(?)) and their throats cut when they are 1/25 of their natural
lives.

Or in the wild, have their entrails ripped out from the rear
by packs of wolves, hyenas, wild dogs etc

Yup, as is quite right by nature.

And we are natural beings, following a wholesome natural diet. If you
cut out an important part of the diet, such as meat and animal products
it can only be detrimental to our bodies and our state of mind. B12
deficiencies are a good case for eating meat.