Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegans 40pc more likely to suffer bone fractures.

On 25/11/2020 11:27, T i m wrote:

"One of the UK�s longest-standing organisations that represents
dietetics and nutrition, the British Dietetic Association, has
affirmed that a well-planned vegan diet can �support healthy living in
people of all ages� in an official document signed by its CEO.

But hey, I'm humbled you are concerned about my health whist
apparently not being bothered about yours or the welfare of trillions
of other animals.

You need to explain how the British Dietetic Association's CEO'
signature on some publicity blurb trump a peer-reviewed scientific paper
by Dr Tammy Tong, an Oxford University nutritional epidemiologist.

--
Spike