Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Nowell Lee Nowell is offline

Default Corner unit gadgets

"Dave Liquorice" Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:56:46 +0000, alan_m wrote: Put up a vertical barrier either side of the corner. This will stop stuff on the rest of the shelf being pushed into the corner. The corner then becomes its own space. The barrier doesn't have to be at right angles to the wall but at perhaps 20/70 degrees to make the opening to the corner space wider.I like this one the barrier doesn't have to be full height, just ancouple of inches.The 600 deep shelves strike me as very deep for storing most generalgroceries without stuff ending up in front of other stuff and it mustmake reaching anything in the corner difficult.Think I'd also look at the galley option 300 deep shelves gives 850between them. Or 200 and 400? 150/450?-- CheersDave.

Yes I too like the idea of the barrier. On the right side of the
corner is the pillar but could then put a sloping one on the
left. Was thinking maybe an adaptation would be to put a sliding
shelf diagonally into the corner the width of the front opening.
You then have easy access to the centre bits and then have room
to reach in to get the things either side .

Shelves on the left may work but would need to be shallow or at
least tapered at the front to get you in a bit without knocking
the stuff off them.

Thanks

Lee
--