Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corner unit gadgets

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:56:46 +0000, alan_m wrote:

Put up a vertical barrier either side of the corner. This will stop
stuff on the rest of the shelf being pushed into the corner. The corner
then becomes its own space. The barrier doesn't have to be at right
angles to the wall but at perhaps 20/70 degrees to make the opening to
the corner space wider.

I like this one the barrier doesn't have to be full height, just an
couple of inches.

The 600 deep shelves strike me as very deep for storing most general
groceries without stuff ending up in front of other stuff and it must
make reaching anything in the corner difficult.

Think I'd also look at the galley option 300 deep shelves gives 850
between them. Or 200 and 400? 150/450?

--
Cheers
Dave.