Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What optical connector does Vodafone's Gigafast ONT use?

I said, domestic cable. I'm not disputing the type used for the link, though
there are boosters at certain distances. However there are also connector
losses.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not so sure that a fibre cable that long for domestic use can be
purchased.

It's quite likely to have come tens of kilometers from the exchange,
another few tens of metres won't mack much difference.