Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Laundry question

On 2020-11-24 03:23, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:14:43 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 13:39:13 -0800, T wrote:

If you give a slight damn about your neighbors,
please consider using unscented products. We are
all forced to breath the pollution you put in the air.

You can't be bothered to wear a mask to slow the spread of Covid-19, but
perhaps you can force yourself to wear a mask to filter out what you call
scent-based pollution. If you give a slight damn about your neighbors, of
course.

You have to ask yourself, Which is worse, those damn smells or the
chance of death.

I say, everyone dies sometimes, but we could live our whole lives
without smelling those damn scented products. So that's what we should
concentrate on. No scented products. Don't worry about Corona,
right, T?

Hi Micky,

What the hell are you talking about. Scented products put
lots of people in the ER every year and kill a bunch too.

How would you like to not be able to go into a grocery
store because every time you try, you gasp in terror not
being able to breath?

And how in God name did you come up with me not being
concerned over the commie flu?

If you are so concerned about the commie flu, why would
you purposefully expose someone, who may have the commie
flu which causes respiratory problems, to a toxic
chemical(s) that also cause respiratory issues (as well as
other things) that might tip them over into something
extremely serious or perhaps kill them?

How about we ban these toxic chemicals until after
the commie flu goes away? It would probably work
better than those idiotic N-Zero masks that you
champion that no researcher can find any helpful
effect.

And then forget to remove the ban to assist
the just under 20% of the population with
respiratory problems.

And don't quote me your f***ing axioms. Quote
me actual scientific research. Trofim Lysenko
may be your hero, he is definitely not mine.

-T