Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 8:13 PM, Bob F wrote:

LMFAO! As if that's supposed to hurt?Â* You're pathetic, PB. My life
will move along the same as it always has without whining about the
POTUS 4 the duration of is term like you little hypocritical bitches
in here who were controlled by his every move. LMFAO!

You didn't even exist before a year and a half ago. The may feel free
to go back to not existing. You have nothing to contribute but BS here.

LMFAO! My middle finger has more of a contribution than you've ever
provided. If you were smart, you would have thought of the probability
of a name change. But you're not, case closed.

Now you brag about being a nym-shifting troll. Case closed.

LMFAO.. Sure PB, whatever you want to believe. Any attempt to redeem
yourself, yet failing.... LMFAO