Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Respecting women

On 11/24/2020 2:52 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/24/2020 4:04 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/24/2020 5:48 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/23/2020 11:18 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/23/2020 5:29 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/23/2020 3:59 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/23/2020 5:44 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/23/2020 12:02 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/22/2020 5:58 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/22/2020 3:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/22/2020 2:55 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/22/2020 2:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This is how some people respect women and set a good example

https://imgur.com/gallery/yJUZMpS

This is another way to respect women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkclgkUnzRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAymXlGSplU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgbQZ2mspV8

You forgot this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUt-...ssociatedPress

Doesn't come close to all of these women

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-b...legations.html

The accusations against trump wildly exceed that crap.

Opinions from an idiot aren't valid.

I'd so glad you realize that. Many idiots are not that smart.

Â*Â*Wow, PB, that's profound. LMAO! That's why you're called idiots.

And your candidate has confirmed he lost. Bye idiot.

LMFAO! As if that's supposed to hurt?Â* You're pathetic, PB. My life
will move along the same as it always has without whining about the
POTUS 4 the duration of is term like you little hypocritical bitches
in here who were controlled by his every move. LMFAO!

You didn't even exist before a year and a half ago. The may feel free
to go back to not existing. You have nothing to contribute but BS here.

LMFAO! My middle finger has more of a contribution than you've ever
provided. If you were smart, you would have thought of the probability
of a name change. But you're not, case closed.

Now you brag about being a nym-shifting troll. Case closed.