Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default Heavy duty tomato cages

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 6:46:31 PM UTC-5, Eli the Bearded wrote:
In rec.crafts.metalworking, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 11/23/2020 8:37 AM, Michael Terrell wrote:
On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2:18:06 PM UTC-5, Billy1202 wrote:
hope this helps.
Do you really think that he is still waiting for an answer after more
than 12 years? He asked that on: Jun 18, 2008, 2:03:38 PM

Well golly Michael. I was hoping to hear about heavy duty tomato cages.

The cages described don't sound so heavy duty to me. The killer tomatoes
(https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080391/) need real sturdy cages.
The only real negative is the net nannies who's only purpose in life is
to look for something to complain about and say, "You know this is a 15
year old thread don't you." Sometimes I respond to them and explain my
position and sometimes I just ignore them and restate my question.

Some people follow-up to decades old threads and say "This might not
help the original poster, but it may help someone else" and those posts
are welcomed. Other people follow-up to decades old threads and say
"hope this helps" and are roundly mocked for lack of a timely reply.

I rely, to let them know the OP isn't likely still looking for a solution after so long, so they shouldn't be surprised if they don't reply. Nothing malicious intended.